Rapid Structural Drying
- Healthier, safer, and more convenient than other drying methods
- Most structures and contents dried within 3-4 days
- Prevents the loss of costly structural materials
- Dries the complete structure and contents
Statistics show water will affect 22 out of every 1000 households each year! Damage can be caused by leaking water lines or pipes, basement flooding, sink, toilet or bathtub overflowing, storm damage and many other factors. Dry Tech Restoration technicians are ready to help dry out your home or business and get your life back to normal in no time.
If your home or business has been affected by flooding you can trust Dry Tech Restoration to respond quickly, take a full assessment of the situation and do what is necessary to return your home and property to pre-loss condition.
Dealing with clean up and restoration of a water issue can be a nightmare not to mention expensive. Most people don’t realize water does more damage than the eyes can see. When left for a long period of time it can seep into walls, baseboards, underneath floors and cause wood to swell and rot. Then you have an even more costly repair!
By using a trained water restoration repair company you will save yourself time, money and have peace of mind knowing the job is done right.
When you call Dry Tech Restoration we arrive quickly and get to work by:
- Removing the water and performing an inspection on the premises. We will use specialized moisture detectors to record and monitor the relative humidity levels in the home or business and this will help us to develop a plan of action
- By tracing the path of the moisture, we can disinfect all areas using an environmentally friendly anti-microbial disinfectant.
- We contain the affected areas to ensure the damage does not spread
- We then use specialized equipment to begin the drying process
- We monitor the affected area daily and record the humidity levels so that we can compare them to an unaffected area to determine when the premises is dry
- By remediating the water problem we are able to stabilize the integrity of the structure
With Dry Tech Restoration you can expect our people to be:
- Polite with a caring attitude and friendly smile.
- Honest and dependable, keeping your best interest in mind
- Trained and knowledgeable in the newest cleaning techniques, equipment and the latest restoration methods
- IICRC Certified in water restoration
- Ready to answer your questions and explain in detail the process of restoring your home or business
- We will clean up after the job and when we leave you won’t even be able to tell we were there.